Monday, May 4, 2015

New Limited Edition Fusion™ Mineral Paint Designer Colours....


Just released on April 25th are these 7 new limited edition designer colours from the "Michael Penney Collection"!  




Who is Michael Penney you ask? Michael Penney is well known for his talent and his eye for beautiful, colourful spaces! He wears many hats as a decorator, stylist, and former magazine editor at House & Home Magazine and Style at Home MagazineHe’s worked as a designer at Sarah Richardson Design, as a blogger at michaelpenneystyle.com and in his own shops located in Ontario, Canada: Penney & Co, Pineapple Street and Sweet Violet. In addition, he is a regular contributor to Chatelaine Magazine and a regular guest expert on CTV’s Marilyn Denis Show. 

These beautiful new colours offer a mix of soft, vintage-inspired and trusty neutrals to help bring warmth and style to your home.


Lily Pond 

Seaside 

Soapstone 

Linen

Heirloom

Pebble

Picket Fence

All the colours in the "Michael Penney Collection" are now available at French Vanilla Home and Garden! 





No comments:

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)