Monday, October 13, 2014

What is FUSION™ Mineral Paint?........

I have been waiting patiently (not) for my Fusion™ Mineral Paint to arrive! The cabinet that will house my new paint line has been painted in Fusion™ 's "Champlain" with "Inglenook" on the inside and is all ready for my first delivery! I am really love'n this new paint! It goes on so smooth and easy, very little effort is required and it doesn't matter how much you play with it, the finish is nothing less than perfect!
 
Since announcing that I will be carrying Fusion™ everyone has been asking me "What's so different about Fusion™ Mineral Paint?" 




Well, Fusion™ is unlike any other paint on the market! It offers exceptional quality & durability. Is eco friendly and has very competitive pricing. But for me one of the best things about Fusion ™ is that it has a built in "top coat".....which means you don't have to "WAX" your finished project. The requirement of waxing is often the most challenging part of painting a piece of furniture. I find that people often use too little wax or way too much! With Fusion™ this step has been eliminated.

Oh – and it’s made in Canada I like that – a lot!




Each and every ingredient in the Fusion™ formulation is carefully selected, evaluated and tested to the strictest quality control measures to ensure a superior performing paint.


I am very excited to be retailing this great new paint line and can’t wait to share it all with you....now if only my paint order would hurry up and get here! 

UPDATE....FUSION™ Mineral Paint has now arrived! All 24 beautiful colors are available for purchase at the store. On-line purchasing via the French Vanilla Home and Garden website will be coming soon! 

No comments:

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)