Friday, August 15, 2014

Sneak Peek....."Late Summer Homes" September 2014 Issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living

I have been a retailer of "Jeanne d'Arc Living" for 3 years now and always look forward to receiving each monthly issue of this beautiful magazine, pouring over the pages and devouring every little detail. This lifestyle magazine was originally published in Danish and is now offered in over 5 different languages. It is 95% advertising free featuring original photography of inspiring home decorating ideas, vintage/antique goods and textiles....all with a decidedly French Nordic twist. Also included in each issue are creative craft ideas along with simple Scandinavian food recipes, flower and garden design. This is a very unique publication and a wonderful gift for yourself, friend or family member!   










The upcoming September issue can be pre-ordered via our website at www.frenchvanillahome.com.

Enjoy! 




No comments:

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)