Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine/January 2014 Issue

The Jeanne d’Arc Living Magazine is a 95% advertisement free monthly lifestyle magazine filled with creative DIY ideas, simple recipes, captivating articles and beautiful photography of inspiring homes, vintage flea market décor and crafts, nostalgic European garden designs and flower arrangements – all in the French and Nordic country decorating style.

This is the first issue of the new year......the January 2014 issue will be arriving at the store soon!
 








Order your copy today as limited quantities are available!


1 comment:

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)