Monday, June 24, 2013

"Paris Subway Sign" Class.......

One of the most popular trends in decorating today are "Subway Signs".  These wonderful wall art signs are designed after black and white vintage subway and European transportation signs. They can show an area's major attractions such as names of cities, streets and popular landmarks or they can feature inspirational words and sayings on them. 

We thought it would be fun to offer a class on how to make your own "Subway Sign" based on the ever iconic city "Paris".  Our guest instructor for this class is Nicole of "Nicole Scott Designs"  http://scottdesigns.ca/.  You will have the option of choosing either black on white or white on black and between two different fonts!  


Option #1
Option #2
                                                              
Here are the details:

Class Name: "Paris Subway Sign" Class


Dates:   July 13th (Saturday)  1:30 pm to 4:00 pm   or 
               July 24th (Wednesday) 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm 

Cost: $79.95 per person *all materials included (you will be taking home your very own Subway Sign made in class).  

Location: 1850 Oak Bay Avenue, Victoria, B.C.

*Register at French Vanilla Home and Garden-1848 Oak Bay Avenue either in person or by calling (250) 592-0422  

Please Note: We require 7 days cancellation notice for a "Workshop/Class Credit" to be issued.

As each workshop/class has a required number of participants, if this number is not met and the class is cancelled....a refund will be issued.

Sheila
"Pardon our French" Workshops and Classes



         






1 comment:

Lois Arnold said...

I love these. I did one for my husband a couple of years ago for Christmas with all of the streets we had lived on since we married. It hangs in his office

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)