Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Tea Time".......

Tea is among the world's oldest and most revered beverages. It is also considered as one of the most popular beverages in the world, next to water. Sitting down and enjoying a warm cup of tea is not only relaxing but can be very good for you as well. Tea has long been known to have many health benefits....such as helping in weight loss, lowering cholesterol, assisting in the fight of certain diseases and a host of other ailments. Green teas are considered to be more healthier than some black teas. I'm very excited to now offer a new line of hand blended tea in my store by "C.G. Thes". This wonderful line comes in many delicious flavors in both black and green tea. Each flavor is individually packaged in a lovely vintage inspired tin keepsake canister.






These are a few of our most popular teas....
Black Tea gently infused with Lavender Flowers.....so relaxing! 
Black Tea flavored with Chocolate, Cocoa and Orange....delicious!   
A fine flavor and delicate black tea much lighter than most morning tea blends....great with or without milk! 
Black tea, essential oil of Italian lemon, lemon peels, flowers......flavor is like a fresh cut lemon!
So brew yourself up a pot of tea.......hot or cold and enjoy!




1 comment:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Oh I'll have to come by and sample some tea!

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)