Monday, July 30, 2012

Island Mavins Handmade and Vintage Market...

The first "Island Mavins Handmade and Vintage Market" was held July 15th at the historic Point Ellice House and Gardens here in beautiful Victoria, B.C. Canada. The vendors were wonderful and oh so very talented!  I was really pleased to see all of the great items they brought to sell at our first market. Although the weather wasn't great (it rained in the afternoon) we had a good turn out in the morning. There was even a line-up when we opened at 10:00 am!  The feedback has been very postive and everyone is hoping we make this an annual event....which I plan on doing. You can keep up to date on future market dates by check our blog at http://islandmavinsvintagemarket.blogspot.ca/

Here are a few pictures of the market:

















1 comment:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I loved the Market and I see you've caught me on film!
(from behind!)
Hope that there will be more of these events as I left happy with my hands full and my wallet empty!

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)