Monday, June 18, 2012

Sneek Peek...Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine (July 2012 issue)



July is the month for sun and summer.....which is the inspiration for this upcoming issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living. This issue also features some amazing gardens and homes.....which you won't want to miss! And remember this magazine is completely advertising free! As always you can pre-order your copy of this beautiful and ever so inspiring french nordic style magazine through my website at www.frenchvanillahome.com







Enjoy!



2 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I am loving this issue...
and that scarf I bought from your lovely shop practically ties itself!
I 'll be back soon!

French Vanilla Home and Garden said...

Yes, I think this is going to be a great issue! So glad to hear you are pleased with your scarf purchase! Make sure you say "Hi" the next time you are in the store! Ü Sheila

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)