Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Spring Product Arriving....

Although it's not officially spring yet.....it always feels like spring with the arrival of new product! It's nice being able to refresh the look of the store with new product after the rush of Christmas. Below is a sampling of some of the varied items that have recently arrived at the store:

                             

 Lovely vintage inspired Lace Scarves ........


Made in Canada Soy Candles in a reuseable tin container in scents like Butterscotch Brule, Farmhouse Berries, Lavender & Bergamot, Lilac Blooms and Citrus & Corriander.......

Locally made Heart Blackboard Signs........


Repainted Furniture pieces like this small round side table........

Refurbished vintage French Provincial Furniture like this highboy dresser  


Lovely scented hand-made triple milled Egg Soap.....so cute!  

Locally made from "Carriage 44" Whipped Lavender Body Butter.....so great for your skin!


I'll post more pictures of new product as it arrives so stay tuned!!  


 

No comments:

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)