Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Fun....

Now that summer is officially over, I spent this past week getting the store ready for fall and Halloween. I think I've said this before....but I'll say it again....fall is my favorite time of the year. Especially when the weather is nice like it has been these past couple of weeks. And Hallloween is such a fun time! It seems more adults are decorating for Halloween which is great!  Below are some of the items that have recently arrived for this Halloween:

Metal Chalkboard Signs



Handmade Feather Wreath




Feather Trees


Halloween Vintage Inspired Fabric Swag
 
Halloween Houses (Med and Large)


Hanging Halloween House Ornaments 

Large Mercury Glass Tealight Pumpkin
Crow Top Hat Container

Glass Beaded Halloween Charm Bracelet





1 comment:

vintageandart said...

The charm bracelet is fantastic and so unique... love your velvet pumpkins and frenchy bedside table from the previous posts.

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)