Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome Spring...

I am so happy Spring is finally here although by the weather you wouldn't know it. Oh well it feels like Spring inside the store with new products arriving weekly it seems. Just in are three new products I am excited to offer:

1. New Lavender products such as Lavender Linen Water, Lavender Hand and Foot Cream, Lavender Face and Body Spritz from a locally owned lavender farm located right here on Vancouver Island. This Lavender Farm is called "Damali". They even host a lavender festival each year at the end of July. Check out their website at http://www.damali.ca . We all know that Lavender has many medicinal purposes but I just love the way it smells!





2. Organic handmade soap in wonderful heavenly scents such as "Morning in Provence",  "Marie's Roses", "Eucalyptus Mint" and "Paris Market Summer Place". Check out the wrapping....isn't it great!  

 
"Morning in Provence"....
a light and airy floral scented soap topped with red clover blossoms!
  

 
"Eucalyptus Mint" .......
wonderful combination of Eucalyptus with just a dash of Peppermint---so refreshing!



"Marie's Roses"....smells like fresh crushed rose petals
 


"Paris Market's Summer Place" ......
The smell of beach breezes and suntan lotion; this soap will take you there!

3. A lovely new line of cards from "Cartolina". Cartolina Cards are designed and produced in British Columbia Canada by graphic designer Fiona Richards   http://cafecartolina.blogspot.com/ . I love the look of these cards.....very vintage inspired with colorful graphics. Below is a small sampling of cards available within this line:








*For more information on any of the above products please feel free to contact me.






No comments:

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)