Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Product Teasers....

Arriving soon......more stuff ! I'm really excited as love the colors of this new line. It is just what I have been looking for......warm shades of white, cream and grey with punches of color! What could be lovelier? 
Beautiful Metal Lace Drum Chandelier (available in grey or cream)


Matching Sofa Table Lamp (available in cream or grey)
 
Unique Birdcage Chandelier...love, love, love these!! (available in white or grey) 



French Farm House Clock

Mirrored Panels (would make a great headboard)

Metal and Wood Sofa Table...very French Farm House

Paris Tour de Eiffel Clock 

Metal Wall Panel with Vintage Inspired Glass Knobs (great for hanging all your stuff)  

Beautiful Rose Cushion...very chic!  (available in cream or grey)

Vintage Inspired Key Cushion 

"Le Jardin" Decorative Wall Panel  

French Inspired Rose Print Cushion ...for that punch of color!
 Note: If you are interested in knowing the sizes and/or prices of any of the above items just send me an email. All items in this line are through a Canadian distributor so can be ordered in larger quantitles if required.

4 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new products!

French Vanilla said...

Thanks Tamara, me too! If you have time stop by the store the next time you're in Victoria.

Sheila

elsa said...

Really beautiful
could you please telle me the price of the rose cushion
and the dispatching to France
thank you
elsa

French Vanilla said...

Hi Elsa,please email me at french.vanilla@telus.net so I can provide you the information you are asking for. Thanks
Sheila

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)