Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Country French Christmas....

It's that time of year again and the store is all decorated for Christmas. The color scheme this year is mostly white, cream and grey (including silver) with a touch of aqua. Not your typical Christmas colors I know but I thought it would be nice to try something a little different this year and go with a more French Nordic theme.



I found these darling faux fur creations at the Toronto Gift Show last January and though they would be cute for my Christmas window display. From the comments I have received so far my customers think so too !








3 comments:

Fabulously french said...

Gorgeous! Christmas is my favourite time of the year too.

Leeann x

Östervik9 said...

Nice blog you have:)
/Camilla, Sweden

Jeanie said...

Wish I could visit your store - the photo's are lovely ! At The Button Box, we are busy getting ready for the busy Christmas Season too.

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)