Sunday, November 8, 2009

Deck the Halls.......

The elves have been busy this past week, getting the store decked out in all it's holiday glitz and glitter! New this year are the cutest 36"feather trees available in both apple green and white. The great thing is that they colaspe flat for easy storage. As with past years also returning for this holiday season are the ever so popular vintage inspired Christmas ornaments, including a large selection of smaller Feather, Tinsel and Bottle Brush trees.
I'll post pictures of the store all decorated for the season soon.....

1 comment:

penny patten said...

Very cute little trees. I'm working at a craft store for the holiday season, and it's putting me in a decorating mood!

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)