Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Display.....

I promised to post pictures of the store all decorated for Christmas. Unfortunately most didn't turn out very well as the lighting wasn't very good, but I did get a few photo's of some of my most favorite tree ornaments and decorating items available this year.
Tinsel Tree featuring Wendy Addison's Paper Tree Ornaments
Handmade Toile Petite Stocking (it has chalkboard fabric at the top for personalization)
Vintage Inspired Bottle Brush Trees (various sizes)
"Noel" Stocking with a small Paris Pillow
Bethany Lowe "Angel" Ornament/Wendy Addison German Glass Glittered "Paris" Sign Darling Glass "Owl" Tree Ornaments "Feather Wreath" Tree (minimal decorations needed)....I just love these! Handmade Vintage Music Sheet Paper Cone Tree Ornament Whimsical Angel Tree Ornament Wendy Addison German Glass Glittered Eiffel Tower Tree Ornament on a vintage inspired Tinsel Wreath

3 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

The store looks AMAZING! Are you going to try again with the picture taking? It's tough when you have to use flash I find.

French Vanilla said...

Hi Tamara, yes I'm going to give it another try, but without the flash. Hopefully the pictures will turn out a little better this time. If so I'll re-post pictures of the store as it looks so pretty at this time of year. I had a lady come in yesterday and after looking around for a few moments, she exclaimed "Oh so much glitter"!

Relics said...

Wow!

Your shop looks amazing!

I love the owls- (I have a thing for owls this year!)

HappY December!

Deb @ Relics
:)

Hello Bonjour....

Well this is my first attempt at blogging! It's been quite a year and a half for me. I retired from the Federal Government after 34 years and in October 2006, I started a new retail store called "French Vanilla Home and Garden". In July 2007 I launched my store's e-commerce website and now this....blogging! Who would have thought! Has it been challenging?....a bit, stressful?.... some days, rewarding?....most definitely! I love owning my own retail store, filling it with things I love and helping my customers find that perfect item or gift! I am enjoying this new phase of my life and look forward to learning new things, having new adventures and making new friends along the way!

Sheila
(established July/2008)